We’re the Area’s Best in Show
When our pup Turbo gets chilly, you’ll find him snuggling beneath our feet or cozying up inside his warm bed. When we get chilly, we do what most homeowners do—crank up the heat! But what happens when your heater is on the fritz and can’t make you comfortable? That’s easy. You call in the pack at Moneta for heating repair in your Roanoke, VA home.
With over 30 years in the HVAC industry, the team at Moneta is experienced and reliable in all things heating. You can call us for same-day service, and we’ll arrive at your home with proper tools to diagnose and solve any heating issue that’s been barking at your door.
If you’re wondering when the right time to call for heating repairs might be, here are seven signs:
- Your system is making weird noises.
- You’re facing higher than normal energy bills.
- You’ve noticed warm and cold spots throughout your home.
- Your system is shooting out cold air, not warm.
- You’ve detected odd smells coming from your heating unit.
- There is more dust than usual accumulating in your home.
- The air is drier than usual in your house.
Five Reasons You May Be Losing Heat
If you’re experiencing heating issues, we’ll be more than happy to visit and offer our expertise. In the meantime, you might wonder why you’re suddenly losing heat or experiencing heating problems.
There are many reasons this could be happening:
- Your system is over 10 years old.
- You have weak pilot light or ignition.
- You’ve been ignoring regular maintenance, and your system is working overtime to compensate.
- Your air filters are dirty or blocked.
- Your thermostat isn’t calibrated properly.
But here’s the good news. Moneta has yet to encounter a heating repair that we couldn’t fix! So, you can rest easy knowing that when you call us that we’ll get your home cozy and warm once again. Call us today at 540.890.4337 or use our contact form to schedule your heating repair appointment.